THE-FN-MAN
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
There will be plenty of Vishnu single turbo vs ESS SC M3 runs this weekend. I wish there were some AA/Gintani/GPower M3s coming. Sticky is apparently signed up with his built motor Gintani-blown M3 but his car has been down for 2 years so who knows if he will show.
Lol that douche/ poor excuse of a man... Wait he's 26 years old scratch the man part , momma's boy has been with out a car for 3 years not 2 .
So Gintiny blew his motor again ??? Wow.... These people work backwards ! Instead of tuning to maximize performance on a stock motor they build motors to with hold shit tunes ..... Nice !!
God knows how many people they screwed heck they might even be trying to bring a solid product to the table so who knows its never to late to change ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbona View Post
Dude, I've been running my M with the GPower for well over 2 years with no issues.... Many runs to Nurburgring and many back to back laps around it and still kept stock temps..... Stuff you can only dream of.
Are you serious ? This is my 3rd M that this kit has been on & not to mention it has accumulated over 120k miles/280k kilometers.
Bro .... Seriously consider more reading and less typing....

I have a question for you .... What's your function ??
Wow haha talk about hostility! Lol. I have no idea what has gone down with this sticky fellow but I can tell you that myself and two other friends have had zero issues with our cars and the Gintani team. I don't want to get off topic or hi-jack a thread or anything but when you put down a group of guys who have been nothing short of stellar in how they have handled business with me then I feel the need to chime in lol. Multiple track days and too many "spirited" runs to count against some very fast cars and I haven't had a hiccup once.
Appreciate 0