View Single Post
      11-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #557
330CIZHP
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 330 CI ZHP

That is definitely very bada**!!! I think this car is going to be extremely quick.

At 3278 lbs, it is 360 lbs lighter than the regular M3, which in turn is exactly how E46 CSL was to E46 M3. 363 lbs.

I am now even more curious since the response of the engineer was a laugh and "you will see. you will be surprised" when asked about Nurburgring lap times.

Now, BMW really went all-out giving it a new motor that produces more torque across the rev range while keeping the redline the same (or possibly higher). I am sure the new 4.4 Liter V8 will respond to mods even better than the S65. With bolt-ons and tune, 510 - 520 HP would be easily achieved.

I think people (including myself in the wake of the 3-ton heavy pig-twins X5 M5 and X6 M ) who said "BMW is a sell-out" have now been silenced by BMW by bringing this masterpiece. BMW everything right here, like it or not. They left no stone unturned.

- Lamborghini on turbocharging
Appreciate 0