View Single Post
      06-16-2009, 10:51 PM   #10
e90m3japan
Second Lieutenant
Japan
Rep
Drives: e90 m3 melbourne Red Metallic

Quote:
Jlevi SW We've had no problem with 360, they're always done in 6 weeks for us...They're also restructured now, and if you buy through a reputable dealer, we will ensure that your wheels are on-time. But Vorsteiner's are usually 4-5, and HRE are sometimes 3-4.

With that said, all the wheels use the same technology and materials... so, it comes down to style.

I'd say...
-HRE is the prestige... everyone knows it's one of the best, most expensive, most rigorously tested, and most respective wheels in the world.
-Vorsteiner is the "something special" - it's a unique wheel, they are a company with a SOLID brand following, and people love their products
-360 is somewhere in between... a little bit of both, kind of. Carbon is special, and very prestigious... so I don't really know where to place them.

Honestly.... You'll be happy either way I think. We have satisfied customers with all 3. If you're price sensitive, the Vorsteiner's are more reasonable... Otherwise, HRE is a GREAT wheel.

As for tires, I run INVOs, I'm sponsored by NITTO, and they are a great tire and a great company. With that said, PS2's are God-like.... so, depends how you drive and what you want to spend.

Hit us with some questions and maybe I can direct you a little better.
I don't make a habit of sending unsolicited PM's (Even if asked for in the thread), though, so if you'd like a quote on all of them, please PM me or call toll free, I'd be very happy to help you!

Regards and best of luck!
I will give you guys a call!! thanks

Quote:
Eugene-TAIWAN Quote:
Originally Posted by e90m3japan
thank you!! I like the Volks and the BBS's but it is so common in Japan and I don't want to be the same!! I even have a friend that works for RAYS(company that makes the volks) offering me a real good deal but I just don't want to be same as others, you know. I am the guy that like to standout!
Thanx

I think Japan make the best quality forged wheels. Next week I am expecting to get by NEEZ cold forged rims.
if you want superlight weight 19*10J is only 8.95kg/wheel = 19.73 pounds on there super rim.
I am getting the 7model which is also very nice, this style is about 1kg more but still super light weight compared to the P40/M40 (which are similar)

they also take single set orders for Magnesium Cold Forged wheels

check them out www.neezinternational.com
Thanks! But the Neez are very common wheels in Japan. I want tobe different then other guys here in Japan, hope you will understand where I am coming from.

Quote:
MrHarris
For tires I would get the Bridgestone RE-11's.
Yea they are awsome tires I had them on my drifting cars and my C-class Mercedes.

Quote:
CantDrv55
Since you apparently have the Japanese connection, BBS RE-V!
this is the first time I have seen it! it is pretty nice! thanks!