04-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #71
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
I'm considering trying a tandem for the first time in the coming months.
I have a few questions for you pros if you don't mind the thread-jacking

I'm shit scared of heights and I know there is no way in hell I will jump out.
Does the tandem guy jump for me or do I actually have to jump with him? in other words, does he push me out of the plane?
How long does the jump take in total?
I assume all jumps are done from 13-14k ft?
will I piss my pants because I'm scared?
Not sure if trolling or what. Just to be on the nice side. You will leave the plane at roughly 13k feet. It will last about 50-60 seconds and the heights thing becomes irrelevant to some at that height because all you see is clouds and blue skies. You might piss your pants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
So you want to be a meat bom?
NICE!
OK here is what not to expect.
1) Women! there will be very few if any women at your local drop zone. And the ones that are there are very handsome and have very rough hands!
2) New anything! Chairs, tables, couches.............anything!
3) All the money goes into the engines, the inside of the aircraft will look like something out of a South African Slum! And it will smell just as bad as well!
4) Your umpa lumpa suit will be ither 14 sizes too big or 14 sizes too small and you will have your balls in your mouth!
5) You will get on the aircraft and people will be all down...and as we climb close to 14k ft we all start getting all zen.
6) The sound of people leaveing an aircraft is funny! ffffffllloooooppp
7) YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CHOICE YOU WILL LEAVE THE AIRCRAFT! Your handsome tandem master with the soft hands will push you the fuck out!
8) don't scream yolo!
Shah269 you are a hoot dude!
Appreciate 0