View Single Post
      11-07-2011, 05:01 AM   #59
M3SQRD
Major General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3,G20 330ix,F22 240iX,F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenb11 View Post
Considering that I just sold my 08 328i convertible for $32k (only 26k miles and still under the original warranty), I'd find it very unlikely you'll find a decent low mileage M3 in that price range.

If I were you, I'd just write this entire idea off entirely. Keep your 330i, it's a great car. Focus your energy on your career and some savings and you'll be in a much better place to consider a M3 when the new F32 M3 rolls around in 2-3 years.

Being able to afford a payment and being able to afford a car are two different things. Don't sacrifice your quality of life to get the car; enjoy your life and things will work out for the better in due time.
+1 - don't overextend yourself at this point by buying a car you think you can afford. Your 330 zhp is a very good car so keep the 330 for now, get your condo/house first and save/invest what you can until the 330 is paid off. Then reevaluate your financial situation at this time to determine if you are able to truly afford a "newer" ('10 or newer) M3 without overextending yourself. When you are financially able to buy an M3 there will be one waiting for you...
Appreciate 0