05-05-2008, 02:02 AM   #21
GarryF
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: SSII E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
I didn't realise that it was Fox Red from the photos. I am also considering FR with SSII but my dealer is trying to put me off it saying it a bad combination to pick for second hand value. Did your dealer voice any concerns on this front?

P.S.
Please post some photos of the interior while still showing the exterior of the car, just to see the combo in our normal weather conditions (dull followed by more dull) instead of US sunshine as is normally the case.
hey footie, I orginally had the cookie cutter SSII, black inside with alu trim and 19" alloys but back in january I just thought it'd be dull and look like any 3 series so I changed to the fox red + leather carbon and I'm really glad I did. I specifically asked at the dealer if it would hurt resale and he didn't think so, in any event I will keep the car 4 years and don't see why I should drive around in someone elses ideal spec for all that time instead of mine

I'll try getting some pics later on but right now the sunshine is out , it must be some kind of record for Scotland, the car still hasn't been rained on and I've had it almost 48 hours
Appreciate 0