View Single Post
      12-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #58
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerZealot View Post
I like how a majority of the "OMG Nissan so FAAASSSTTTT" and "Nissan 0-60 this, HP that, blah blah" are non-BMW owners. See OP and first responder. Straight up calling you guys out, dont start a thread bashing the badge on a BMW forum when you dont own one in the first place. If you want to go to S2ki and post something like that be my guest.

If horsepower and pure 0-60 numbers were all BMW drivers cared about then for the same price we could buy an Evo/Sti and mod the crap out of it and run 9's right? We choose the cars we drive for a reason and thats to be arrogant sons of b*tches take it or leave it.

Also this WHOLE argument is identical to the Evo/Sti vs. BMW 3-Series vs. G35 argument. They are two DIFFERENT classes of cars. You drive a BMW and you drive a Nissan at the end of the day that's that, there is no arguing about that. Speed, horsepower, track domination thats all great; but, in the end it's apples and oranges. The E30/E36/E46 M3 have ALL been ICONs in the automotive scene for years and I dont see the E92/E90 M3 being any different.

My 0.02
+100000