View Single Post
      11-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
///WeissBisBlau
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘21 M5C

Calling all Le Mans Blue owners!

Hi guys, thank you for indulging me if you will, and please forgive me if this topic has already been covered and/or beaten to death.

I'm hoping to join the "M club" very soon by submitting my order on a 2013 E92, and trying to finalize my color decisions. I would really appreciate the insight of you guys out there who have your M in Le Mans Blue.

At first, I was convinced I wanted mine in white--preferably MW. But, I haven't been able to shake this attraction I have for blue. In all the pics I have seen here on the forums, LMB just looks absolutely stunning. I want to own my M3 for a long time, so I'm worried about getting it in a color that I don't enjoy, on down the line.

Some questions I have for those of you who own LMB are:

- Do you have any regrets whatsoever, with your color choice? If so, what do you wish you'd done differently?

- With the LMB exterior, what was your interior color(s) choice, and how do you feel about your decision now, if awhile down the line in your ownership?

- Is the LMB easy to care for? I've seen posts that indicate that it shows up swirls fairly easily. Does it compare favorably to caring for, say, black (if you have that experience)? What about white?

- What do others think of your color choice? Do you get compliments, etc.? (Shallow, I know, but hey, it matters to me--at least a little... )

Once again, thank you for your help, and stay safe out there!
Appreciate 0