View Single Post
      02-04-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
Dodo
Extinct
Germany
Rep
Drives: Slow

What is happening to 1Addicts?

Just felt I had to say something, so here goes.

I have been a member of this forum since early last year and was lurking before joining.

This has been a good community, generally helpful and usually civilized and mature. Obviously there were disagreements and not everyone was enamored of the proactive approach the moderators took, but I was glad to have a well structured place to come visit.

After the merger there seemed to be a few technical glitches, which is to be expected, but the tone seemed to stay somewhat similar, unless you ventured into the OT areas, where it was quite different.

I was sure that the moderators I had come to rely on would keep things in check, but now it seems they are all gone: larryn, atr_hugo, ChrisK, mikeo, Surname are all no longer listed as mods, and appear to have left voluntarily due to "Differences".

What does this mean for the forum I have come to know and love? I am not sure, but I will miss those guys and their (sometimes very funny) input. As for myself, I will stick around a while longer (provided this post dosn't get me an infraction or just banned outright) and hope for the best.

Any new moderators will have big shoes to fill.
Appreciate 0