View Single Post
      01-28-2008, 12:16 PM   #12
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon View Post
I think it includes all those, except that demonstrator cars are apparently optional, as many are selling their first allocations.
I suspect demos will be quite rare. What do you think Greg? I was not into the M3 forums during the initial launch of the E46, so I don't know how things were back then. I do know however that when the E93 launched last year every dealership got the same two cars (a Montego 335i and a black 328i), but many sold them immediately or at least very quickly.

When the time comes, perhaps we as a forum could put together a list of dealerships that both have an unsold M3 in hand and will allow test drives. I would certainly be willing to help by providing information for the dealerships in my area. I think that for many of us the chance to test drive first will still be a crucial part of the buying process, so such a list could be a big help. Personally I would drive a couple hours if necessary for the chance to test drive the car, and I would happily order from that same dealership if the experience went well.
Appreciate 0