10-01-2008, 09:28 AM   #7
Rewted
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko View Post
ha ha, no release dates are factual with blizzard. what they say today will be obsolete tomorrow. until they're printing discs and putting them in boxes ready to be shipped, i won't believe a thing they/fan sites say.

if it does come out in 2009, it will probably be 12/31/09

this is what blizzard states regarding both diablo 3 and starcraft 2; as you can see, there is nothing factual about it.
I'm not about to debate this with you, but since you're taking my comments so literally, let me take a moment to set you straight. Nowhere did I state a definitive release date, but it is FACT that SC2 will be released in 2009. Now, this of course is tentative and subject to change, but as two weeks ago still relevant. I, unlike you, am not speculating and have an actual source for this information. One who has been with Blizzard since they were called Silicon & Synapse.

Anyway, to the original poster. Point being, it will be quite some time before you have the game (SC2) in your hands. Be sure to follow the official BlizzCon announcements mid-October though.

*Closed thread as far as I am concerned*
Appreciate 0