View Single Post
      02-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
skins333
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 BMW M3 MR/21 X7 40i AW

Raja, thanks so much for suggesting the wheels and putting me in touch with Brian from Forcast Wheels!! You guys completely read my mind in figuring out what exactly I was looking for. I am loving the wheels...the finish and concavity of the matte graphite Vossen's is amazing and looks awesome with the MR. Also, I can truly say I've never had such an incredible buying experience from beginning to end. Starting with helping me pick out wheels, finish, size..helping me with pricing tpms/springs..then with getting everything mounted..and even the can of wheel wax, everything was well above and beyond what I expected and all the help and attention was much appreciated.

Also, thanks to forum member Legion5 for the pics and marathon photo-shoot. Pics came out great. The man has a seriously creative eye...where are the rest of the pics though?! You took some crazy shots. Raja, you have some pretty underrated photo skills as well. Put up some of the pics you took too. Btw, your car doesn't look half bad either although I don't think it's going to remain so pristine and unmolested for long.

Now about the drop..I completely agree. H&R sport springs on the way.
Appreciate 0