01-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #8
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by abugiacomo View Post
i did the original periokid-inspired mod, which involves covering (with tape or clamps) or swapping out the perforated pipes for straight pipes...i've seen a lot of posts about the various oem exhaust mods here on our mid-atlantic forum lately -- i think it's important to make sure everyone is talking about the same thing, especially when discussing labor hours/cost...for example, even within the periokid mod realm, cutting out the perforated pipes and welding in new straight pipes obviously takes a lot longer (and costs more) than simply covering the pipes with exhaust tape...
Steve,

I lost your number. You are 100% right. There are many ways to do it. I just need to find something that i can live with. I am 18 years old anymore that I want the car to be loud. I used to have s2000 and if i drove the car for more than 30 minutes my ears would ring. I don't want that at all. i want to enjoy the car and hear the nice engine sound/exhaust sound.

Shoot me your number and I will call to meet and hear your exhaust and bring Barii along.

Raja
Appreciate 0