View Single Post
      12-20-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
haig
Private
Rep
Drives: M3

Another DCT SW thread:

Its weird. Help. I get my car in November. Car drives perfectly. I dont notice any lag in 2nd at low rpm's while i get back on it. I dont stall at all. Downshifting response is quick. (all this is S3 mode). Get my car back from the dealer today after 1200 miles service and recall.. First thing i notice, the 2nd gear lag, second thing i notice, when i downshift around 4k rpm in third to second, it take couple seconds to rev match, then lets the car goo. Im looking at the invoice paper with all the work stated, mind you they didnt change the transmission oil, as it states, bmw has a lifetime transmission oil, and they did not change micro filter.. But im looking at the recall section, and i cant seem to figure out waht update number i have. the only numbers i see are "1120 sib sib 28 06 08 Recall on vehicle to reprogram DCT has been performed, defect code 00 28 00 01 00. Labor operation 00 58 032 (16FRU) reprogram and recode conrtol unit including CAS. 6129 W94 0.16 Does anyone know wth this means and if i could ask them to reflash my SW to original?
Appreciate 0