01-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #29
duyh
Team Blop
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Machine View Post
Well done! I really like your AE, Goldilocks not-too-much-not-too-little set up.

Are these the standard Lux H8 V3?
Thanks! It's actually the angel i brights v4.5. I tried the lux v3s on the car as well, based on my observations the aibs are brighter but the luxs stand out more because they have a bluer hue to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@StrasseForged View Post
Looks great!!

Now I want to start modding my 2013 MW E92 M3!
Yeah these cars are a money pit once you catch the mod bug. I told myself i was going to keep it stock when i bought it, but boy was i wrong.

I saw that you got the extended leather on your car, how do you like that? I wish i had gotten it on my car, but by the time i had decided to getting the option my car already started production so it was too late.
| Vorsteiner GTS-V CF Front Lip | Arkym Aerosport CF Diffuser | PF CF Side Skirts | VRS System 1 CF Diffuser| M Perf CF Rear Spoiler | M Perf Gloss Black Grills | IND Gloss Black Hood Vents | IND Gloss Black M3 Badge | IND Gloss Black Side Gills | IND Painted Reflectors | AIB V 4.5 | KW V3 | TE37SL Black Edition | MS Stud Conv | Project Kics Ti Lugs | MS Test Pipes | Meisterschaft SUS Super GT Exhaust | AA Gen 2 Level 3 S/C |
Appreciate 0