View Single Post
      12-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
ryan@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike33176 View Post
I just got my car 3 weeks ago and I've been looking into mods. I was very happy to find out that Active Autowerke is about 10 miles from my house. I stopped by on Tuesday and, I can say with 100% confidence, I will be taking my car there for ALL of my mods. Their full exhaust sounds AMAZING! Even though the videos online sound great, to hear it in person was a WHOLE different experience. I couldnt go home empty handed so, I bought one of their drop in air filters to get things started. I don't remember the salesman's name but, everyone there was very friendly. I spoke to Omar briefly about their up-comming supercharger package, that thing is crazy. I'm going to start with the exhaust first and see where that takes me. Anyone who has an opportunity to stop by their shop, check them out.
Thanks for the compliments!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed the tour. It's always a pleasure to show a fellow BMW enthusiast around our shop. I look forward to seeing you at our Winter Social on January 9 2010. If you need any help PM me.
Appreciate 0