EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
propose!!!!
god no we havent been dating only but a few months!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
+1 be a man.
not after only a few months of dating!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3->WRX->335 View Post
Have a helicopter come hover over the deck, then throw out 1,00 rose petals, let down a velvet rope ladder, while in the helicopter perform magic tricks on your way to snorkeling naked with humpback whales, have a cigaret boat waiting for you in the middle of the ocean, have sex on aforementioned boat, on the way back to the cruise ship have "happy birthday Xxxxxx" written in the sky, learn how to play guitar and sing before the cruise, the put on a giant concert on the boat with songs dedicated to her while she sits on a throne on stage, then have the same helicopter come back and airlift a 50 ft cake onto the deck with male stippers inside, finish off with a private dinner, wine, and more sex (infront of everyone on the boat)
doing this!! i literally LOL'd when i read this hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Peter View Post
I would make arrangements to have dinner with the Captain ... just make sure he leaves no orders to cruse too close to the coast

No pun intended with the above it just came to mind ...

I would actually try to have dinner with her at the Captains table, then for desert a cake would arrive with her name on the cake.

or

you could arrange a nice evening with her then in one of the bars on board have the arrangement made in advance to play her favourite song at the right time.
Thanks Peter i really like the idea of the Captains Table!!

im going to send her to the spa for the day, so im going to see what i can get set up during that time!!

**On my one cruise last May, i became good friends with some of the people on the cruise ship we were on, and talk to them weekly on Facebook and phone, i found out the other day when one of them called and the crew that we had last May will be on the cruise im going on, so im super excited for that, and i am going to have them set up some stuff for me to**

anyone else with some ideas?? thanks a lot guys but no proposals lol

E9x Picture Game-8 Points-Roundabout, Something Remarkable(stack of 50 g's), Cruise Memorabilia, Dirt Road w/ Trees, Michael Jackson, Police Station ,Dress-Up Funny, TPMS
Appreciate 0