United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samifumi View Post
Holy smokes. They haven't sold that one yet? The Jerez Black coupe with the 20" Breyton wheels in Maryland was on eBay over 3 months ago.

My local dealership has 6 on the lot and isn't close to selling one. They even have the Melbourne Red with Extended Bamboo that all the dealerships received when the M3s were first delivered in the US. I drove it the first day they received it. That was back in March. And they still have the audacity to try to squeeze MSRP out of me on a Jet Black M-DCT that has been sitting on their lot for over 2 months. To each his own I suppose.
Yeah...they can keep their DCT and MSRP if that is what they're tyring to do if it was me too. I look at that jerez black and just shake my head cause I sat in it in what May/June and they were like we'll give it to you for 74k no less and I was like dude I already got one on the boat! Besides I was NOT payin $5k for those wheels either! But yes it is still there sitting pretty...right next to their 1 series coupe. Seem to have been successful selling their X6's as they can only seem to keep 1 on the lot at a time...go figure especially with gas prices and the economy the way it is. Hell the X6 they have out front now cost almost as much as that M3 ($73k I think).
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0