Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
It was a pleasure meeting everyone!!! Fantastic group of people to do a cruise with

Hopefully I can join you all again in the future. Big thanks to RO_Turbo for setting this up, dnotorious for doing a great job as leader of the pack (always telling us when turns are coming up with a nice mix of humour...and trivia! lol), and JulieDriving for navigating me back to the 401 to make it my next meet. I ended up making it to my other meet in time to see everyone there as well

It was a solid mixture of people of different ages and backgrounds that made the conversations and lunch break interesting and entertaining How much for insurance?! What can cops do when off-duty? What should we be weary of when traveling on the Autobahn?

Thanks again for introducing me to a new place in Ontario. Loved it. I tried uploading pics, but it keeps giving me an error (reduced the size of the pics already). Been trying for the past hour Ill try again later tonight.
Another way you can upload pictures here is to reduce them first using this site --- > Fairly Simple Straight Forward Process

As of late I use my photo site http://www.smugmug.com/

Good Luck was nice to meet you as well.

Cheers Rolf

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0