03-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #61
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted335 View Post
Hey there buddy at 180 you should be at around 2200 calories just to maintain your weight. Dont eat 1000 calories a day thats too little, eat around 1500 calories of CLEAN food, and try to switch from a normal carb day to a low carb day it worked for me. Depending on what you do a day you should be burning 1500 calories doing your normal stuff so all your food intake will be gone. And you will be at a 600 calorie deficit, and then if you do 400 calories of cardio 5 times a week, you should drop 2 pounds a week minimum. Eating too little is not a good thing, your body will store the stuff you eat at fat for energy instead of burning it..for energy

Honestly if you are trying to lose weight i would cut out the working out and protein shakes if thats not what you are after. You answered your own question, cut out the weights and protein, you said you are trying to lose weight, cardio should be your number one priority. You need to speed up your metabolism, eat atleast 6 times a day nicely proportioned. If you want you can cycle off using Hydroxy cut hardcore..

Generally eat a fruit a day MAX, veggies are no problem. Your best friends should be chicken breast, tuna, turkey breast.

You can follow this if you like, check my sig this is what is making my weight go down im down 30+ pounds so far....
Thank you so much for your reply Boosted335
I barely eat any carb now..barely a bowl of rice or some double fiber bread.
I eat mostly protein now, I think I should eat a lot less of it, like what I have done with carbs.
So I should eat mainly veggies?

Can I still do weights because I enjoy it. I don't do too much basically do every muscle groups 3 reps every day, takes me about 30-40 minutes to go through the weighs and about 40 minutes of cardio every day. And also, having a little bit of muscle doesn't hurt either right?

Overall I want to look slim, but if I can speed it up by doing light weights too and have some toned muscle, why not?

please advise if I am doing anything wrong. Thanks so much.
Appreciate 0