Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08E92M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Luck84 View Post
Mann this sux. I picked up a 2010 e90 black on black folku loaded about a montj ago. Love The freakin car. Its my first M and its been a dream car since i was about 10years old so you can imagine yhe excitement. However it all came to a hault when this past sunday i had an accident. Some 18 year old
Punk was texting and as i was proceeding to make my turn he bluntly came out and nailed my driver side door in his piece of shit Miata. the worse thing is that I called the other insurance company and they aren\'t accepting 100% responsibility. She told me that my story doesn\'t align with her clients story!!! Really!!! Bc I\'m sure he\'s telling the truth. Anyway I don\'t know what to do? I\'m going to have y insurance go after them I guess. The punk caused about 15k in damages. I would upload photos but don\'t really know how to do that using and iPhone
Have you attorney obtain a copy of his cell phone record, use the data log to show them what was happening at the time of the accident. Hopefully, you have a police report about the accident. You did call the police, right?
Yup the officer cited the other driver.
Appreciate 0