Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastek View Post
I thought that you were trying to sue Jeremy/OE Tuning/Gintani? for allegedly stealing Powerchip files and starting his own company .... maybe thats why they are reluctant to show you any of their files - for fear of yu gathering evidence or a case against him/them?
I have never threatened lawsuit (personally) against Jeremy/Gintani.

To my understanding, Jeremy has the last 18 years of the companies library of files. We have already confirmed code matches on many cars after he left Powerchip. I can not comment any further on this, as I do not want to be in the middle of it. Both PC and OE have great tunes. Are the OE tunes great because they are based off of proven Powerchip tunes? Maybe. I can't say for sure. It's not my battle.

That's not the issue at hand here. Let's keep it on topic. I told Alex at Gintani that I would keep this professional as long as he didn't involve me in this on a personal level. So far, he hasn't, and I have stayed on the sidelines throughout this whole Jeremy vs PC ordeal. I don't want reasons to become more actively involved in it. Let's focus on the accuracy of these dynos.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by BPMSport; 03-27-2011 at 02:24 PM..
Appreciate 0