07-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #19
thez99
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Its worth what im selling it for, sorry if you all think its obsolete. The machine works perfectly and no it has not degraded that much in its own value. Sure you can get a brand new machine fully decked out with the newest processors, etc. and pay like $2500 atleast, this is the less costly option with still pretty damn good performance.

I would call a computer "obsolete" if the hardware it had wouldnt run the majority of the games and programs, etc. that are usuable and playable right now, and with this computer that's certainly not the case.

I appreciate all the helpful "advice" but please keep the posts to actual interest only please, if you really feel the need to school me on selling my own computer, feel free to PM me. And believe me im not the only one that realizes this systems value even now, ive had several people from this forum and the N54 forums express that as well as one who actually is pending payment for this and is to get back to me. Im not just laming this system for far more than it is.

Thanks for looking all the same
Appreciate 0