View Single Post
      03-24-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
dnvrdrvr
Captain Obvious
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 VW GTI SE

Registration opens Saturday 3/26

Just a reminder that registration opens up for the Spring driving school at HPR this Saturday (3/26) at noon. The club is using Motorsportreg.com for registration these days. If you're a newbie, I would highly recommend signing up for both days as you'll see immense improvement with back-to-back days / seat time. They've also revamped the classroom material and I have to say it's really improved.

Cheers!

Edit: Updated to include the following email verbiage I just received...
If you are doing the driving school, then you should consider the Car Control Clinic or the AutoX school at PPIR on April 30 th too. First timers to the driving school should definitely do the CCC. It is included in the driving school fee. If you want to partake of just the CCC or the AutoX school, then you can. Cost is $66.00.
RMVR will be at PPIR the same week end, so there will be plenty of entertainment on track and in the west side parking lot.

Regards,
Andrew Jordan.

Last edited by dnvrdrvr; 03-24-2011 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: Added email from A.Jordan
Appreciate 0