06-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #15
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabor67 View Post
You can Nix Hockenheim and the 'Ring from that list. They already alternate the Grosser Preis Santander Vom Deutschland every other year. And the race last year saw Nurburgring lose an estimated 13-16 million euros hosting the event. Incredibly, Hockenheim GP gets filled to the brim everytime they host the event. Nurburgring saw a drop in attendance at the 24 hour race this year. And that is supposed to be their "BIG" event.

Above that, you have to couple the mess going on between the Rheinland Pfalz government with the the Operating "gurus" of Nurburgring, Richter and Linder over their eviction notice served to them over 6 months ago for defaulting on their payments.

Yeah that's what I mean. That's why I threw the upcoming alternating Spanish GP sites. Say this year there's a race at Catalunya (sp) and Hockenheim. There's NOT a race at the Ring or Valencia. So the European GP could be held at one of those. And vice versa for next year. It could be held at Hockenheim or Catalunya. See what I mean?