Futek sensor for pedal pressure
a string potentiometer for travel
RaceLogic VBOX GPS based measurement
so they rigged the data?

very simple methodology...
100-0, 20 sec, repeat until failure...

the only thing smaller than my IQ is your self esteem
personal attacks, panties in a bunch? grow a pair

as a jet test pilot, rocket scientist I'd think you'ld have a better understanding of test procedures...just goes to show how wrong you can be

I've raced competetively (dirt, snow, ice and even asphalt), and I can tell you have not, nor do you comprehend basic physics... Ke = 1/2 m V^2...in laymans terms, the braking work is proportional to mass for a given speed...put the M3 brakes on a 997 and it will brake better provided the control systems (abs, bias, etc.) are calibrated properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulGT3 View Post
Art I am a flight test engineer for the Navy at China Lake with 21 years of experience
I have patents by the navy -I have designs flying in 3 aircraft programs and 2 weapons programs. But thats not important I have MANY track days in a 993 Twin Turbo a 996 GT3 a 997 GT3 and a couple in my Z4M. YOU are an idiot. I talk from my own experience NOT bench racing from reading car rags!!!!

I dismiss car and drivers tests because like in the Aug 08 issue when testing the GTR the GT2 the Viper and the Z06 they used categories like Driver comfort Rear seat space, Rebates! and GREAT scientific issues like GOTTA HAVE IT FACTOR and FUN TO DRIVE

Its on page 54 of the AUG issue OR can you read??!!

Now I realize to someone like you with an IQ smaller than your shoe size those SEEM scientific but NOT to me. THATS why I dismiss Car and Driver THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC SUBSTANCE to ANY thing in that test PERIOD!
Can you even drive?

I read their testing methods and they are BULL$hit!!!
You are completely laughable by even using that crap in a forum
where users can actually READ!!!

You accuse ME of being 11 and yet you havent presented one IOTA of fact
since you got on your dads computer!
You have convinced me you arent even close to being
A: an engineer OR
B: A BMW owner. Non of my BMW buddies are that dumb.

I am done with this thread I was hoping to engage in adult conversation but
the comic book engineer brought that to a close. To those of you whom
actually KNOW what youre talking about I thank you.
Appreciate 0