Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessZ4M View Post
They look great now slam that car. Looks like you need suspension to clear that one inch gap.
Thanks Bro! Yeah I'm on KW sleeve kit over EDC, the car is 1/2" from lowest setting. Trust me there is no gap on the rear, you can't even get a finger in there. I think it's just the lighting/shadow. The front is about 1" but I don't think I could go lower without rubbing pretty bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris@Modmynav View Post
I've been waiting for this!!

Looks soooooooooooo SICK!!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by averrec6262 View Post
Putting 305's on the back made it 10x's sicker dude! I'm def doing the same set up on my sparkling graphite!
DO IT BRO! You will love it Just make sure you have camber plates for the front. I am running -2.5 on front and am maxed at -1.9 on rear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Good lord. Perfection. Hope to see you tomorrow! Hell or today, what are you up to? Cruising around? PM me!
Dude I was running around downtown this afternoon with the wife and kids, call me next time you got my cell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denk View Post
I've been looking at these in their tinted finish. They look great! They really compliment your car, very aggressive! Not only do they look great, their light weight helps offset the extra lbs of the wide rubber which makes a difference. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
Thank You! Yeah The tinted finish looks sweet. Make sure you post pics when you get them. I saw a Nissan on HRE's site with those, looked great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@VAC View Post
MY GOD
Thanks Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
Wow - those are really awesome. HRE should give you the set because you just sold another dozen with those photos ; )

I kid, I kid.

PS - I like those door handles in black with the blacked out lens...cool little detail.
Thanks, yeah the handles are covered in Vinyl. If I ever got sick of them I can peel it off
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Love the wheels! Fitment looks great and the stance is perfect. Well done!
Appreciate it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nang Vann View Post
Hot dam!

Nice rims!
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavant View Post
oh damn.
they look really good. perfect stance IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarnes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB_S2K View Post
Holy crap man. They look amazing. Great job
Thanks Rob! p.s. you were right about my Gintani Sport, it needed to break in... It is LOUD as FUK now I got some Go Pro footage today that I will post up today
Quote:
Originally Posted by red998 View Post
nice job.
i was planning on do my handles black as well- looks good.
this makes me want to post pictures.
Do it bro, It's a cool touch, not for everyone but I'm diggin it
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92iy790 View Post
Looks amazing!! Can't wait until I buy my set
DO IT, the wheels are so insanely light, I didn't weigh them but I thought the boxes were empty the first time I picked the up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
awesome job. congratulations
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhouzitao View Post
Those are my favorite wheels! looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotM1491 View Post
i was going to run with this setup right before i sold my car. Must say she looks excellent.
Thank You! time for another Emmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by crs2pepper View Post
looks great! congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAAXED View Post
I'm not usually a huge fan of aftermarket wheels, but these look awesome!!! perfect offset and a nice wheel design.
Does the car feel any slower to you or handle any difference with these different tire sizes?
I appreciate it bro The car handles so much better with the AD08's, It doesn't feel slower at all, if anything it feels faster because I am able to hook up now Keep in mind I was running a square set of 255/30/19's while I was waiting for my new wheels. With the added camber the thing corners like it's on rails now, crazy how noticeable the camber is on tight corners. On Ramps and off ramps are now my favorite part of my drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHB View Post
Those wheels are spectacular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Looks killer!! Glad you I could help
Thanks Lon So glad I went with the P43SC's - Glad you pushed me over the edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorena View Post
Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
Very nice wheels. Centerfold perfect!
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridNate View Post
Looks awesome! Any rubbing under full compression or cornering?
Thank You
Here's the deal with rubbing. I have the COMP package so EDC with KW sleeve over and GC Camber plates. I am running -1.9 on rear and -2.5 on front. My KW sleeve's are 1/2" from lowest setting on rear and 1/4" from lowest setting on front. NO rubbing in rear when it's just me. Today I had my wife and 1 year old and 3 year old in rear, as long as I kept the EDC on stiffist setting I would not rub on BIG bumps if the EDC was set on comfort my rear tires would run on edge of fender. The front only rubs a bit on full lock, had cornering is fine so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
Congrats, looks amazing.
If I ever sold my RACs, these would be the wheels I would get.
Thanks I vote get emmmmm!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
Amazing! Congrats Jon! Perfection!
Thanks Phillip looking forward to your (1) new exhaust (2) Interior transformation (3) Wheels Come on man HRE is calling your name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_D View Post
Car looks bad ass, I'd change the door handles though. This makes me want a SG E92.
Thanks Martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINHEAD View Post
need bbk
Guess I need a bigger BBK. Just wanted to stick with the more mono-chromatic theme... for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExclusivSTS View Post
^
Has BBK, How could you miss those?!

OP, Great job on the car!
Thanks ^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedg48 View Post
love your car, its perfect!
Thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneatals View Post
that finish is NICE...and great stance...
Thanks bro! and love the username

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0