02-16-2008, 12:40 AM   #13
Kilockel
I like monkeys.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet black 2006 BMW E90 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
What are the side effects of smoking marijuana while also having consumed the psycho stimulant drug, Aderol (Aderol taken for medicinal use, NOT for recreation)?

Aderol is not meant to be taken daily, so the interaction between marijuana and Aderol in this case, would only be limited to about 2-3 days out of the week. I'd appreciate any insight you guys might have, thank you.
Adderall not meant to be taken daily? Not sure what your therapist is smoking, but I have a good idea. I've been taking Adderall (or equivalents) since I was about 6.

Adderall mixed with marijuana has been nothing but fun the times I've tried it. It helped keep me calm and helped slow my heart rate (or so it felt, could have been in my head).

You should have no ill effects, unless you're taking an (very) abnormal amount of your medication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeClothing
Adderall is medicinal speed. I took it once and didn't sleep a minute in a 24 hour period.
Heh... Adderall is very, very chemically similar to speed. Both are amphetamines, and they basically do the exact same thing. Kinda scary when you think about it.