Mischievous M
First Lieutenant
Brunei
Rep
Drives: BMW (E92) M3 & 2004 JCW MCS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by will@longbeachbmw View Post
So I've been working with the factory for a few weeks to get a special 2009 E92 M3 Coupe built in Laguna Seca Blue - and I am happy to say that I have officially recieved the go ahead!

I have just recieved allocation for a September build 2009 E92 M3 Coupe in Laguna Seca Blue!!! =) They said they can only allow very few M3 Coupes to be painted in this color (they told me somewhere under 5 units worldwide for 2009 model year). They said the reason why I got allocation is because I am requesting it so early in the 2009 year.

I am having it built to the following allocation:

Color: Laguna Seca Blue / Black Novillo Leather
Options: DCT, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Technology Package, Carbon Leather Trim, iPod, Carbon Fiber roof.

If anybody is interested in this car, I would be happy to modify it accordingly with a deposit. The extra cost for the paint is $5,000. This car will be sold at MSRP.

I'd love for this extremely rare car to go to somebody on my sponsored forum!

Anyways - just wanted to let you know that there will be at least one Laguna Seca Blue E92 M3 Coupe around!

This is my all-time favorite BMW color - and while it isn't for everybody - it definitely SCREAMS ///M.

Can't wait to show you guys some pictures!

Will

edit: Build Sheet Added
Wow... Thats really a gorgeous color. My lil machine of mischief was only available in Alpine White in Brunei. Haha... strapped for color options in Brunei unfortunately because there are only two units of M3s roaming.

Alpine White (M3 Coupe) & Silverstone II (M3 4-Door)

A tad expensive and over priced in Brunei but as I mentioned in an earlier post somewhere... I have been recently been converted from being an Audi RS4 owner. Now I understand why the M3 is referred to as Sheer Driving pleasure.
Appreciate 0