Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 ZCP DCT

Garage List
11 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike33176 View Post
So, I pull up to one of my Favorite restaurants. It's called The Daily Bread in Pinecrest,Fl that one of our fellow M3 board members owns and go inside and order. I come outside to a pretty open parking lot except for the guy who pulled up and parked right next to me in a new Black STI with exhaust and a bumper sticker which read" V8 Killer". He and this really cute chick come out of the car and he looks at my car and I see he notices the exhaust and maybe the Active Autowerke Lisense plate frame. I said" V8 Killer, That's Adorable! Want to put that to a test"? She said "He'll race yo---" until he put his hand over her mouth and said to stop. He looked back at my car and said," Nice Car, I'm good". Really Funny!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL thank you for this made my day. Even a fully modded stage 2 has difficulty keeping
Up my friend tried to keep up with my manual with his stock destroyed even when he did full stage 2 at 22psi he was struggling and as soon as 100 hit he fell back.