04-27-2011, 07:02 AM   #646
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel135i View Post
Anyone else notice (dont know if you can if ur stateside) that the UFCOnline events you can purchase and stream went from $20 bucks an event to the ridiculous $45 event without any notice?????? Being over here in Europe, I have to rely on (albeit nice of them) free broadcast of UFC events at a particular time... and I am working during every damn event airing, and cant record it! So if I miss it im screwed, hence why I used to purchase and stream.

Now its not only up to more than double original pricing but its blacked out in a few countries in Europe, including Italy which I am stationed in. Good grief, what a pain in the ass. How in the world am I going to get my taste of UFC now? Even though its now $45, id still pay it if I could, but I cant.

Any help appreciated fellas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
whenever I miss an event, I just download them the following morning. Most torrent sites will have the event a few hours after its aired
That's rough mate. We're pretty fortunate as I know a few people that watch it so we usually take turns at hosting UFC events or we head into the pub and watch it. I used to be able to watch it the following day but now I feel like I need to see it live. I also hate finding out the result before I see the event for the big fights.
Appreciate 0