MacroRisk
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 ED'09 / 335d Sport DD

Mulhouse, Schlumpf collection - Bugattis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTROIS View Post
Voltigeur,

I envy you! this is one of the few regrets I have: not having done ED!!
I wanted to do this first, but when they told me that I had to wait an extra month vs. Performance Center Delivery...

Anyhow great pics and writeup. I really look forward to reading about your visit of Mulhouse, my home town (and all its Bugattis!!), and the Provence area...

Take care.
You have to do it, as I must do PCD someday I love your home country, this is my 3rd or 4th trip and becoming a confirmed Francophile. Food great, B- and C-roads great, vin, and people were very friendly - especially in some of the small villages (as we tried our execrable Française).

I don't get the French haters in the States: just ignorance of the country/people, I surmise.

The Schlumpf collection in Mulhouse is astounding So many Bugattis under 1 roof and even a Veyron; also, the Grand Prix section from the beginning of the last century to 1990s left me speechless.

Hey, I also noticed an Aussie bar down the road from the museum - do you know it?

When I have some time will post some of the French leg We WILL be going back to Paris & Provence.

Just thinking of something not so witty
///M3 E92 '09 Jerez Black | 6MT | Ext Fox Red | Tech | Prem | 19s |Heated Seats | iPod |Smartphone | Euro Deliv June 09
Sold: 540iT / 530i / 323i
Appreciate 0