06-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #17
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzo1 View Post
Advice....how is thag advice on selling my car? And yes i did need to prove it on a different forum that it was owned by an older lady....btw she was not a celebrity...but people didnt believe an older woman bought it...and btw what does it matter to you? If you was a buyer and interested in buying it..showing proof that an older woman owned it would proba ly make you feel that much more comfortable about purchasing the car. It would for me. The car speaks for itself but any other informatiin i have to prove and backup this cars excellent condition...i will put up. Thanks for your advice tjough. Notes taken.
His suggestion was appropriate. You could have provided such information about the original owner in a PM if someone asked. Furthermore, your state law may prohibit the posting of such information in this manner without her specified consent.

Regardless, this is a well kept e46. I was in the market for one a while ago and would have taken a closer look. GLWS.
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0