04-05-2013, 09:50 AM   #136
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
Sale is just a feeler. It's not 100 percent. Chances of selling the supercharger are very slim in my area and trading the car in with it results in a massive loss. So sale is most likely not Gona happen.
Why shouldn't I get what I want. ? Stoptech ap brambo all deliver a 4 pot. Why is that too much to expect. ? It's not like RB kit is cheaper than Stoptech but delivers less ? Forget about me. I'm already in a loss but why should the next member purchase their kit? When competition delivers more for less
You should definitely get what you want, no question there.

Saying that the competition delivers more for less is speculation though based solely on caliper style. You are assuming that just because one is 4pot and the other is 2pot that it automatically means the performance is better. Like I mentioned previously through conversations with RB, he believes that his 2pot will outperform any of the 4pot ones on the market. Now I don't have any hard data one way or the other just that he convinced me that he knew what he was doing. His philosophy is more about the performance and not the aesthetics of it. I believe this is why they have strayed away from a 4pot rear as he believes it's overkill.
Appreciate 0