View Single Post
      11-01-2009, 09:45 AM   #29
KPB75
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo View Post
1) DVDA, you could have PM'd me if you had a problem with the pricing, no-one stopped you from doing that. Either way, I can't take your offer.

2) If you are going to compare apples to apples, at least calculate the invoice of my car RIGHT. That's where the problem is. Do you even know what options this car has? I am the seller, I have to be nice, so here you go:

Here is the INVOICE price break down for you. All taken from wholesale pricing sheet from Bmw.

Base USA 53,220 (Effective March 1, 2009)
DCT 2,640
PREM 1,820
TECH 2,960
PREM SOUND 1,730
PARK DISTANCE 320
HEATED SEATS 455
IPOD & USB 365

All this comes to: 63,510 which DOESNT include the Destination, Guzzler, Training.

ADD destination, guzzler and training.. throw in the floor mats.. we are at 66,000 plus tax, tags and fees... this is the INVOICE pricing, the invoice pricing you posted didn't apply to my car. You were missing options.

In addition, the FULL clear bra was applied the same day I took the delivery (more details below).. if you don't want it, not a problem, you don't have to get it.. I will take $1000 off and eat the cost.

That should end the discussion about the price.

As a side note, this car was not a dealer demo. It was ordered by me in July '09 and delivered by mid-August '09 with 4 miles making sure no-one took the car above 4-5k RPM. I didn't even let the dealer wash the car before the delivery.. Custom Ventureshield clear bra was applied at around 20 miles by the BEST installer (Entire hood, entire fenders, headlights, bumper, basically everything until the doors are covered as well as lots of custom pieces around the car such as a-pillars, rocker panels, door handles, trunk loading area, etc) Lot of m3 owners care about their car, I think this is one of the most important option/mod on the car.

Best Regards,

PS: As far as the pictures go, I will be posting them in a day or so. I apologize for the delay.
Excellent job OP!!!! I think your asking price is reasonable for a well cared for 09 !!! dont give in to lowballers, eventually you will find your buyer who will value the work you have put into the car to maintain its condition inside and out...but please post some pics for us to see
Appreciate 0