Cptn Mo 703
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: my feet

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapit View Post
Granted I'm new to the whole "launching an m3" but did you play with the tire pressure in the rear any? And I thought it cut power when foot is on the brake and gas? Also what elevation are you at? I think that's all the questions for now

I've got a track not far from me that's only 500' above sea level. Granted my m3 won't be in till sept...but I've always been a drag racer
yea i was completely new to it too. I just tried different ways of taking off and different settings, and then i finally started getting the hold of it. The car does cut the power if you rev it up but that's one thing that i tested and tried and got the feel for how high to rev and when to start revving up when i was at the line. MIR is i believe about 80ft above sea level and i think it is at a very very slight incline too (dont hold me to that). As far as the tire pressure i was running about low 20's in the rear and pumped up the fronts to at least 40-45. Yea bro drag is fun, just the feel of getting to 115mph in no time is a great feeling.
Appreciate 0