Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotik View Post
I give you credit to start a project like this. Seems like a lot of money is invested, but to be honest, I'm more of a "looks need to match the purpose/power". Youre car looks like DTM from the back, but you are still on stock HP... I mean, if you had a 700hp track car, I think the rear could have been justified, but now it just looks like all show and no go. Sorry... I don't appreciate show cars. To me, it has to have a purpose.
I am SO happy you feel like its a DTM styling, thats the goal! and if you read my posts good sir you shall see that the 700hp SC kit is in the works for next year!!! I am working on it man, this shit is not cheap lololol ive been broke 4 times this year because of this car.... gonna do all my cosmetic mods first as i enjoy my warranty... basically, as soon as i get my interior stitching, sound system, and flare the front fenders i am gonna get that supercharger kit on. I plan on being done with cosmetics by next december, and I intend on getting the supercharger ordered and installed during that time. stay posted my friend, this is an epic build