View Single Post
      11-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #9
mrtm2008
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 Sedan

As suspected, the driver's side lower control arm stock OEM bushing was shot. New UUCs will be installed on Monday/Tuesday on BOTH sides! The work is being done by Serious Autosport in West Palm Beach, FL. There will be an alignment done to bring the "track" settings back to "street driving" alignment.

Also FYI...

Just so you guys are aware, I have not posted this sale on E-Bay or Craigslist or any other for sale website and have ONLY posted my car listing on MFestForums.com, M3Post.com, M3Forums, E46Fanatics.com & Bimmerfest.com because I'm willing to take a little less money & have my car go to a true enthusiest! BUT I might be forced to post a "For Sale" on those sites within a couple of weeks & the price may go back up as I'm sure there might be someone out there willing to pay more, but isn't at all a true BMW Enthusiest...I can't take any trades on this as I mentioned in the origional post, our family really needs the cash because of the uncertain times in our family's current situation.

And thanks to all the nice comments about the M3! :thumbsup2:
08 E90 M3, JrzB/BB, 360 Forged 8 Mesh, H&R Springs, RPI Scoops, Eisenmann Sport Exh, VRS Lip, CF Decklid, CF Diffuser, OSS LED AE, Rear Headrest V1, '09 iDrive Controller, Euro Rear Fog, OEM BlackLine TL, MRTM Design E90 Pedals & Door Lock Studs
Appreciate 0