NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionJim View Post
when I'm trying to draw and since I'm a lefty, my left hand ends up smearing everything and looking like i jerked off the tin man.

what really chaps my ass is grown ass people wearing helmets while riding pedal bikes. you aren't going to go fast enough to get hurt when you don't even know how to change gears on your 10 speed, and if you get hit by a car your screwed anyway. that foam and crappy plastic shell aint saving shit.

with that being said, these lance armstrong wannabes that ride in the middle of the street with their cool matching helmet/shoe/riding outfit combo piss me off to no end. then when you go around them they look at you like you're the asshole.
As a fellow lefty, I've just about given up on drawing anything beyond a 2" diameter max doodle or diagram, or hell, using pencils for that matter... Shopping for pens are a pain in the ass since if the ink doesn't dry fast enough, I don't want it... Which is also the reason why I usually carry a tablet as well. Now I wonder how do Middle-Eastern countries with an RTL writing order cope since right-handed people are bound to have our same grief.

As far as bikes, it does have SOME benefit... I agree, not a lot, but it does make a difference... But everything else I agree 100%, such as a guy shaving his legs to make the 0.6% aerodynamic difference at the expense of his man card? How about that skin-tight clothing to reduce 3.2% go what, 25MPH at the most before you hit a red light that you can't dart across a quarter mile later? I might as well bike around in drag, thank you very much...

But also the damn bicyclists or even motorcyclists that dart between traffic, run red lights and (at least motorcycles) zip down your average street top speed like they're so cool and above the law, and then sit there and wonder why they're in the ER the next minute. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against bikes per se; my dad rode Harleys for most of his life and I've rode too, but I never did any of that (but then again the Honda Nighthawk I practiced on was total weak sauce ).
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0