2014 535xi M Sport  [0.00]
2014 X3 3.5 M Sport  [0.00]
2011 M3 E90  [9.74]
2007 Z4 M Coupe  [7.00]
1990 M3  [9.50]
1988 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
Haha...Chris, I have a feeling your wife blames me for this, and the last, round of mods

You're welcome but I'm not sure I did much "coaching"...
Actually Donnie, my Wife Thanks you (and a few others) for suggesting better safety equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
better get a move on! i have 3 track days this year already and going the next 2 weekends as well. also 4 during oct-dec. last year. sounds like you have some cool stuff coming, congrats.
Damn, I'm Jealous! Congrats on starting the year out right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
Very cool! Congrats, can't wait to see this thing!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJunkins View Post
+1
Thanks Guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadub View Post
Chris, when we met it was VERY clear you were BMW crazy! Even with all the mods you had done to your car, you were so excited to see my then 100 percent stock ///M3. That was great!
Well Cheryl, I could tell you were BMW crazy too AND your M3 wasn't going to remain stock for long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartracer12 View Post
Chris, nice list of mods. Will you get any more head room with those seats. I am thinking about doing something similar.

Did you make a suspension mod?

See ya at the track when you come to Summit.
Hello Sir, it's nice to hear from you! Yes, headroom and seat position will be set to my size by iND.

Suspension, yes, I added a few things. I have to keep up with you at Summit you know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwike92 View Post
+1congrats
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Always been a big fan of your car. Great purposeful mods, but not never over the top. The car is in good hands, can't wait to see the end result. Congrats!
Thanks very much for your comments! I try to keep it all business.

ESS VT-1 550 | M24 Oil Cooler | Fall Line Half Cage | RaceTech 4009W | 6 pt Harness | Lifeline Zero 360 Fire Suppression | Rear Seat Delete | Motion Control DA Dampers w/remote reservoirs | 900/650 Hyperco Springs | RD Sport Sway Bars | Brembo 380 BBK | GC Camber Plates | Hoosier R7 | Eisenmann Sport | Stack Gauges | Painted Challenge Front Lip | Painted ZCP Rear Spoiler | Xpel Ultimate Film | LuxAngelEyes
Appreciate 0