View Single Post
      08-10-2010, 12:21 AM   #29
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
I have been running this kit for around a week or so now and i have come to a conclusion that it's a great addition to my performance part of the mod list.

Back story: Before installing this intake kit, I have stock intake system combined with aFe air filter.

Differences:

The differences are noticeable between this and the stock intake system. Look, sound, and performance gain.

From the look of it, the volume of the elbow is larger and I spoke to the guys at EAS and they verified that it is indeed larger. They tested and compared it. Apart from being bigger, it looks completely stealth with Matte Black exterior. It looks more like OEM than the stock one does...

Under hard acceleration, I can hear air being inducted loudly under the bonnet. Like what you hear in the video but louder and sexier in person, of course Not only that but as soon as the kit was installed, the car almost got louder in general since I have an aftermarket exhaust system (Eisenmann Race). Before this, I have been itching to delete my secondary cats to increase the sound level of the exhaust system and also gain some additional ponies. However, when combined with this intake kit from MS, I dont feel the need for that anymore. The car is running stronger, pulling harder and sounds incredible!
Appreciate 0