Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshields View Post
What I take from this thread are two opinions:

#1) This is some kind of new BMW M3, either a CSL or a GT4 which is spiritually basically a CSL.

#2) This is some tuner's car with some stupid rear wing and front lip tacked on. This nameless tuner has its homebase in Munich where the car is registered. This mystery tuner is not only is based in Munich but also stores its test car in BMWs own facilities, as the admins state the car came and returned to the BMW test area. This tuner uses high end telemetry systems around the ring for testing their cars, as evidenced by all the antennas on the car, something that only large manufacturers do. Finally, this tuner hired professional drivers to test the car for them. I wonder who the mystery tuner is, they are obviously very good at keeping their name a secret, which is the complete opposite of what any sane tuner does-- they infact plaster their name/advertising anywhere and everywhere possible. Heres a wild guess, the mystery tuner is BMW M who is from Munich and keeps their car at the BMW test facilities and have access to high end telemetry equipment. Wow I must be a genius.
LOL.
Appreciate 0