View Single Post
      11-08-2008, 10:56 AM   #1
icemang17
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

1st impressions of UUC Corsa installed!!!!

Well I got my UUC Corsa exhaust installed yesterday on my E92.....I took several photos with my Iphone, but I'm having issues getting it emailed out so I can post them...

Anyway the muffler shop that installed it was very impressed at the ease or installation due to the excellent design...it only took minor effort to get it to line up perfectly in the bumper.....

We did fire up the car when the stock muffler was removed and only the resonators were left.....to say it sounded AWESOME is a huge understatement.... throaty and mean, but too loud for a daily driver....

So the Corsa was installed....1st impressions are you can see the sweet rear diff cooling vanes better now since the muffler is not blocking the center....the sound at idle and low rpms is slightly louder, but by no means annoying or intrusive.....there is a slight booming at 1500rpm in 7th gear when putting around town, but I like it...it sounds mean!!

At WOT from just about any RPM it sounds really good.....as the RPM's climb it just gets better......unforunately I haven't had the opportunity to really stretch it out yet....

Dyno info is coming Tuesday....I won't have the before and after dyno runs, I just couldn't wait to install it.....so I will have an after run to compare against some other known runs.....
1989 Porsche 928S4 track beast!!!
Appreciate 0