View Single Post
      08-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #1320
sparkyg
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: A6 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
I deal with the Sales Manager directly for all of my transactions. His name is Jack Goodman. My SA was Jorge Roldan for my last two cars and he was also great although he had nothing to do with the negotiation or ordering of my two M cars, he just did the delivery on them. For Pricing I go directly to the GM, Shane Bolle..... he used to be a Sales Manager when I bought my first car from them and he pretty much handled the sale completely.

I know my approach is different than most customers but it has been good for me.

I do agree with you though, a person should be able to walk in and get good service without going directly to management like I do........ It seems like good service obviously don't happen that often at Edmonton BMW and that is unfortunate.

BTW, I saw a 1M in White last time I was in Edmonton, I too liked it!!!
Yeah my guy dealt with Jorge too but he needs to control the sale and if they do not empower the sales guys to be part of the negotiations well then people walk.

Too bad but maybe they'll clue in.

Not my problem, my company empowers me to deal directly with customers and pricing and I do what it takes to win business and try to excel at customer service.

Truthfully no sense in in opening the doors unless you pursue business some aggression.
Appreciate 0