View Single Post
      11-07-2007, 01:47 AM   #62
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
We didn't hear that, rather an "educated guess." Scott tells us that DCT is part of the E93 M3 promotion so it only makes sense to me that it will debut on the convertible. I'm sure that E92/90 DCT won't be introduced with much delay (if any), but it won't be there before the Convertible has landed.
Tell me if you think that doesn't make sense!?

Best regards, south
It makes a whole lot of sense to me, south. Reading back through the thread, when probed about DCT, Scott quoted one of his previous posts relating to the promotion of the convertible, and bolded a piece of it.

To me that is confirmation.

It seems fairly clear to me that he is saying that the DCT box will debut with the convertible at Geneva. I realize everyone will have their own belief system here, however. I guess what I am saying is - clearly Scott can't be verbose about things, so he will find other ways to clarify a point, such as taking the time to re-highlight something. Come on guys, its like Pictionary, when someone begins wildly underlining a word you've previous gotten correct.

$100 bucks to a charity says DCT on the convertible in Geneva. Who will take it?
Appreciate 0