Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Thumbs up The rest of my 6 day trip Supercharger trip

Since the install was completed late Friday evening there was no shops or anything open to do a dyno run . When I picked up my car Toby from VF Engineering called me and told me, I needed to meet up at a certain parking lot spot early Saturday morning because all the VF cars are going to do a caravan and shoot a video going to the Pre-MFest 7 event at the Oakley Factory. The VF caravan there was awesome I had a fun time driving my newly found power here are some pics from the meet. There was a really big turn out. I took tons of pics I think I lost one of my SD cards with most of the pics

I have 92000+ miles on my M3 I have two more trips planned one is MFest 7 in May I am leading the Texas Chapter Caravan to Las Vegas. The Second trip will be to Florida this summer. I plan to take my M3 to PRS Tuning (Performance Race Solutions) in Sanford, FL and have them replace my rod bearings, install a Spec Super Twin Clutch kit, and any other Major stuff that needs to be done to my engine to ensure it last for awhile so I can enjoy it during my retirement. I think I have the mod virus back under control well at least for now ..... Thanks for reading my thread and I hope you all enjoyed the pics
Attached Images

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,

Last edited by SHADY1; 05-02-2013 at 02:15 PM..
Appreciate 0