Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
Reading more on this, The USADA chase solely sit on the fact he pass all the test they are assuming because he pass he much have done something they could not have detected. They essentially are asking him to prove he his not a witch by allowing them to drown him in a lake and if he survives the was doping and if he dies then he was telling the true. He has to prove he was not doing what they claim but he is not allow to use the tests results as proof.

Their other claim is the only way he could have done this is he enlisted lots of people include people in the labs to alter the results. Really they think there is a massive conspiracy to cover this up. So now our government is into conspiracy, I thought we got rid of the McCarthy era, however, of government covers so much up they do not trust anyone.
Have you seen the 30 for 30 episode '9.79' on ESPN? Very interesting watch... no doubt there are conspiracies to protect high profile US Olympic athletes like Carl Lewis. And my belief is that Lance was protected for several years as well.
- VTT Stage 2 turbos, VTT inlets, Cobb Pro Tune (E30 and 93 octane tunes), MFactory LSD, 335is clutch, CSF radiator, slim fans, Walbro 255, AE exhaust, AA downpipes, ETS FMIC, Vishnu DCI, ETS charge pipe, Tial BOV, BMS OCC
- H&R Touring Cup Kit, Apex Arc8, M3 style front bumper, MTech style rear bumper and diffuser
Appreciate 0