View Single Post
      08-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #6
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: DV F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krozi View Post
Good to hear! Glad your back doing what you enjoy!
take some good pics this weekend, I wont be able to make this event
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Vista bmw in pompano?
Yep, thats the one! If thats where you already go, and a current service advisor, I'm not asking you to switch; but say hey next time you're there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park2670 View Post
I did the same, left BMW and went to work for Honda. Worst move ever! Congratulations on getting back into BMW again.
Thank you! You know, I don't regret going to Ford; Ireally learned how to hustle and gained more knowledge from the industry. It was a good experience, personally and professionally... but I'm def glad to be home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPoweredAuto View Post
Glad to hear. If any of my clients need warranty work I will send them your way. Do you guys deliver parts down to Miami Gardens Drive? Exit 14 off i95? If you do, and offer better prices than Lauderdale BMW, I would be interested in switching.

But again, congrats! Global Imports is HUGE!
Thanks man, I would appreciate it. You know, I'm not sure. PM me your info and I will have our whole sale guy in parts get in touch with you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0