View Single Post
      12-04-2013, 01:03 AM   #21
steveMizdaman
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335ix M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenY. View Post
This is really odd. I'm sure we all know GT6 releases this Friday but I spotted this at a Target on Long Island just a few hours ago, they only had one copy left behind the display. I was tempted to purchase it then and there but I had already pre ordered my copy a few months ago on Amazon.
That happened to me at target a few years ago, they accidently put the game out before its release. With me it was killzone3 for ps3 and I went to buy it (maybe able to alip by) so the guy took it out and went to ring it up and and he goes..HMMM let me try again, scans it again and nothing so I knew it was coming up in the system that they cant sell it yet, so I tell him here is $65 I dont need a receipt lol. So he called manager over and they went and took the rest of them off the shelves for 2 more days. They are morons though because all the boxes are labled "time sensitive" not to open and sell till such and such date.

But I been using this old mom and pop video/music/game store that sells all the mew games when he receives his delivery. He dont put them in his showcase, you just have to ask to speak with the boss then just say what you want and he goes in the back and gets it and charges $55 no tax and you are getting them up to a week before release. Gota love shady mom and pop stores, struggling to make business and compete with big name stores.
Appreciate 0