09-11-2011, 10:29 PM   #38
BimmerRob08
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3, Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
I don't think its your brakes, I have the AP kit as well and any time I have a vibration its because of improper balance or spacers.

I bet its just your spacers.
Well if it's the spacers (which I do agree), then I have two choices I guess. Try two new spacers or get new wheels. But i'd like you guys to analyze this for a moment.

When I get up to about 80mph and higher, the wobble in the steering wheel is agravated when I brake. Hard or soft, doesn't matter. Under braking loads, I can feel the steering wheel wobble worse and also most definately I feel in the front wheels. Makes braking and cruising anything higher than 70mph suck. I do NOT however feel any pulsating or vibration in the brake pedal. Although i have a very light groun feeling in the right front APracing disc at about the last 1-2mph if I coast to a stop with no braking. I doubt this is the issue as when that groun was not there in the begining when I installed the BBk, the wobble or vibration of the front wheels as stated before has been there since day one.

The car is going in next week for a windshield replacement. I'll try the road force balance there. What do you all think?
Appreciate 0